Attend conferences, webinars, and digital school rooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, gift content, and even absolutely host online meetings. (Hosting conferences calls for an Adobe Connect account.)
Note: THIS APPLICATION CANNOT BE USED TO VIEW NATIVE ADOBE CONNECT RECORDINGS. Adobe Connect recordings ought to be transformed to MP4 video by using the assembly proprietor earlier than being regarded on cellular gadgets.
The FREE Adobe Connect application brings all important abilities from the laptop in your cell tool, enabling you to drive conferences without delay from your Android tablet or phone.
Launch and control conferences – controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® shows, PDF documents, and even video from your on-line library. Use your pill to easily whiteboard and annotate immediately on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your tool’s cameras. View the whole assembly, or zoom in to peer content, chat, ask questions the use of Qamp;A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP assembly audio, or chose to enroll in a smartphone conference if covered with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube films, mastering games, and more.
FEATURES for both smartphones and drugs:
• Start and stop meetings
• Start, forestall, and control meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny visitors from entering conferences
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based totally content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video documents
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Qamp;A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and take part with ‘custom pod’ programs
Additional features for drugs:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and forestall recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all members
• Switch between stored layouts inside the assembly room
• Share content material from local device picture library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Android: Version 4.4 or higher. Requires WiFi or a wellknown 3G/4G connection.